Psalm 16:5

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

God's Warth is Coming... Are You Ready?

You had better listen to the words of Jesus, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter, but he that does the will of my father in heaven.” If ye by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the flesh, ye shall live. If you live after the flesh, you’ll die! The cross does not give us a minor shift or two with regard to a few of our ethical and religious values. The cross radically disrupts the very center and citadel of your life from self to Christ. And if the cross has not done that, YOU’RE NOT A CHRISTIAN! My Friend face it, young rogue, you’re not a Christian until the cross has radically disrupted the very center and citadel of your life! And brought you from a life of commitment to serve self…What are the focal points of the reign of your self? If you’ve gone to the cross in union with Christ, it’s been shattered!"
- Al Martin

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Back...

It's hard to believe that I have barely posted anything the last two weeks, but I have also been out and about most of the time. There have been families to move, children to babysit, projects to do, families to visit, company to host, and a conference to work. Well, most of that is not recorded on film, but I did take some pictures of the Metarko's move in.

 Mr. Metarko's new home here in NC.

Three big pods to unload.

The Hope Baptist Moving Crew.

Record time of 53 minutes to unload all pods. No items broken in the process!

We even helped them set up house. Pretty nice!

So that's one move in down. We had one earlier that week, and one the next week and we have a whole list of people on the slate to move in the next couple months. So the Hope Team will have plenty of practice before we go professional! I think I should become a Realtor. I could have a nice business with all the people moving.

One last picture from the move - the Herrin's son trying to keep the van from rolling down the drive.... Push man, push!

And this is called vision. My prayer is that this overgrown place will be mine one day, debt free, if the Lord should so desire. You couldn't ask for a better location, it would be great for blessing people, and the neighbors are incredible. If you would like to make a charitable donation to the good cause of reclaiming this house from the bank who owns it, let me know.... :-)

Under all those weeds, there is really a lot of potential... and ticks. Scores of them. In fact, probably more than the population of Wake Forest. :-P


The weeds actually aren't two high around the back door.

Well, that's all. Until next time... Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment