Psalm 16:5

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

God's Warth is Coming... Are You Ready?

You had better listen to the words of Jesus, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter, but he that does the will of my father in heaven.” If ye by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the flesh, ye shall live. If you live after the flesh, you’ll die! The cross does not give us a minor shift or two with regard to a few of our ethical and religious values. The cross radically disrupts the very center and citadel of your life from self to Christ. And if the cross has not done that, YOU’RE NOT A CHRISTIAN! My Friend face it, young rogue, you’re not a Christian until the cross has radically disrupted the very center and citadel of your life! And brought you from a life of commitment to serve self…What are the focal points of the reign of your self? If you’ve gone to the cross in union with Christ, it’s been shattered!"
- Al Martin

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life at Home Ain't the Same

Well, it seems as though I don't take a whole lot of time for blogging when I am not on vacation. The last post I was going to do on Sovereign grace will be waiting awhile - I really agreed with the last two points, so it was not going to be much of a post anyway. Sometime though I will right a conclusion as I find the time and feel like it.

On to bigger and better things, this is a faithful saying:


For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: 
if we deny him, he also will deny us: 
If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: 
he cannot deny himself.

With gratefulness to our Lord, and sincere thanks to our brother Paul, let us meditate on these words of great consolation and hope.

New Business
(http://www.a-human-right.com/p32/p32handful.jpg)  
One of these days, I'll actually have a website at sotersgun.com, but that will take some time. The good news is that I finally have my FFL and a retail location! My focus at present is on defensive firearms for people who can't spend $500 or more for a carry gun or home defense weapon, like the 6.6 oz P32, 8.3 oz P3-AT, and the 9.4 oz Hellcat II. (Great priced guns with Lifetime Warranties/All under $300)

Also RIA M5 and IAC Hawk 12 gauge tactical pumps (Lifetime Warranties and starting at just $200).

And, as always, there is the transfer option. Sometimes, you simply can't sell a gun for the price of the big online retailers. Order your gun and I can transfer it to you (for just $25 and no sales tax) - if you live in the neighborhood anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment