Psalm 16:5

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

God's Warth is Coming... Are You Ready?

You had better listen to the words of Jesus, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter, but he that does the will of my father in heaven.” If ye by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the flesh, ye shall live. If you live after the flesh, you’ll die! The cross does not give us a minor shift or two with regard to a few of our ethical and religious values. The cross radically disrupts the very center and citadel of your life from self to Christ. And if the cross has not done that, YOU’RE NOT A CHRISTIAN! My Friend face it, young rogue, you’re not a Christian until the cross has radically disrupted the very center and citadel of your life! And brought you from a life of commitment to serve self…What are the focal points of the reign of your self? If you’ve gone to the cross in union with Christ, it’s been shattered!"
- Al Martin

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back Again - More Pictures

Juan out on the lake at the Arnette home in OK.

The Arnettes in hot pursuit.

Water fun...

Broken down RV on the OK/AR border.


The Dallas family in Georgia had a real 1874 howitzer.


Loading the gun.


Fire in the Hole!
My little rental car which I took from Fort Smith, AR to Atlanta and back again. Nice little ride.

The Dallases have two puppies for sale. 

Atlanta!

A pentecostal church in Alabama as I recall.

Driving in Arkansas.

My odometer at 25,999.9 miles. I have put almost all of that on myself in just over a year and a half. I purchased it in October, 2008. The max speed (visible better if you enlarge the picture) was recorded one of the few times I have loaned the thing out. I have never driven that fast in my life....

26,000 miles!

Austin, TX.


The view from my place of abode at the present time, near San Antonio.

Well, that's all.

"Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich." Pro. 28:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment