Psalm 16:5

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

God's Warth is Coming... Are You Ready?

You had better listen to the words of Jesus, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter, but he that does the will of my father in heaven.” If ye by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the flesh, ye shall live. If you live after the flesh, you’ll die! The cross does not give us a minor shift or two with regard to a few of our ethical and religious values. The cross radically disrupts the very center and citadel of your life from self to Christ. And if the cross has not done that, YOU’RE NOT A CHRISTIAN! My Friend face it, young rogue, you’re not a Christian until the cross has radically disrupted the very center and citadel of your life! And brought you from a life of commitment to serve self…What are the focal points of the reign of your self? If you’ve gone to the cross in union with Christ, it’s been shattered!"
- Al Martin

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Have My Camera!

I quickly put it to use making videos of us driving through the mountains of Washington. What is it like to drive an RV down curvy mountain roads? Watch the video to find out - but hold on tight as we broke the speed of sound charging down those steep mountain grades. We were cooking it so fast that not even the police could catch us! Enjoy God's beautiful creation.

The video stops where it does because the nutcase driving the RV in front didn't realize how long it takes to stop a big lumbering RV that has been cooking along at 900 miles per hour... By the time we realized he had stopped, it was too late.



I took this video clip a few days back while driving across the plains of Iowa.


This short clip is of waves in Acadia National Park.

I would very much like to upgrade my camera to one that does better video and does it automatically so if you would like to donate to my camera fund, leave a comment.... :-) I'm looking for a Canon 7D (I currently use a Nikon D70) with a good wide to mid zoom and a Sigma F1.8 20mm lens. Estimated cost $2,500. I want the 7D over the Nikon D700 or the 5D Mark II because it allows HD Video at 60 fps - slow motion when played back at 30 or 24 fps.

No comments:

Post a Comment