Psalm 16:5

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

God's Warth is Coming... Are You Ready?

You had better listen to the words of Jesus, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter, but he that does the will of my father in heaven.” If ye by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the flesh, ye shall live. If you live after the flesh, you’ll die! The cross does not give us a minor shift or two with regard to a few of our ethical and religious values. The cross radically disrupts the very center and citadel of your life from self to Christ. And if the cross has not done that, YOU’RE NOT A CHRISTIAN! My Friend face it, young rogue, you’re not a Christian until the cross has radically disrupted the very center and citadel of your life! And brought you from a life of commitment to serve self…What are the focal points of the reign of your self? If you’ve gone to the cross in union with Christ, it’s been shattered!"
- Al Martin

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pictures - Finally!

Yesterday, we had no internet so I was unable to post anything. I'll make up for it today I guess. After church with the wonderful families of Heritage Christian Church in Taunton Massachusetts, we will be driving to Maine to spend a day at Acadia National Park for a day off before the next set of conferences/travel roll in.

I actually am going to post several days worth of pictures (some from before I left since there are a couple good ones I took just before I left that I figured should get posted sooner rather than later...).

A week before our kick off conference, the Dohm's had a neighborhood cookout. They and the neighbors on the other side of me struck up a basket ball game as a storm rolled through Raleigh providing for an interesting set of pictures:



This little lady is my next door neighbor:



Another storm shot:
Just a few days before we left, I looked out the window and spied this view of my neighbors:
Getting some assistance from Jake...
And she's off!
Quick! To the rescue!
So now to the current events:

That is a really nice price compared to what it has been:
My artwork on the side of the RV:

Though it looks like this guy was going the same way as we were, he was really going the opposite direction. Interesting perspective!
Broken down RV:
A beautiful country lane on Long Island (Greenlawn, NY):
Our second road trip stop - the Noah's house:
Most of the group went swimming in the Noah's pool. Peter Bradrick doing a false start on jumping through the hoop:
Retry:
Success!
Stephen Bradrick:
David Brown:
Taylor Tsantles:
Nick Ruiz:
Jaun Ruiz:

Nick again:
Stephen and Jaun:
Jaun:
Loyal Bradrick:
And finally, Rehoboth, MA! We made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment