Psalm 16:5

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

God's Warth is Coming... Are You Ready?

You had better listen to the words of Jesus, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter, but he that does the will of my father in heaven.” If ye by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the flesh, ye shall live. If you live after the flesh, you’ll die! The cross does not give us a minor shift or two with regard to a few of our ethical and religious values. The cross radically disrupts the very center and citadel of your life from self to Christ. And if the cross has not done that, YOU’RE NOT A CHRISTIAN! My Friend face it, young rogue, you’re not a Christian until the cross has radically disrupted the very center and citadel of your life! And brought you from a life of commitment to serve self…What are the focal points of the reign of your self? If you’ve gone to the cross in union with Christ, it’s been shattered!"
- Al Martin

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Conquering Fear

Three Secrets to Conquer Fear

Are you a slave of fear? You must listen to the above message about gaining victory over fear through a recognition of who God really is and what Christ has really done. (Click to play or right click and hit "Save Link As" to download). The speaker is Joseph Tson, a man who was imprisoned, interrogated, and beaten in Communist Romania. His testimony is amazing and will bring you face to face with the Sovereignty of God. Behold the God you worship and fear not. 
This is the largest grave yard I have ever seen, located outside of New York City.
"Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage." Hebrews 2:14-15.

Jesus Christ shared my flesh and blood in order that through death, he might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil; and might deliver those who through – listen – those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives.

"Satan keeps people in slavery all their lives by what? By fear of death. And when I understood that, I understood that Satan’s tool of enslavement is fear of death and I understood that Christ liberated me from that. Why? And How? Well He died my death! There is no more death for me. I don’t die! I go home! I go to glory!" - Joseph Tson

No comments:

Post a Comment