Psalm 16:5

The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

God's Warth is Coming... Are You Ready?

You had better listen to the words of Jesus, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter, but he that does the will of my father in heaven.” If ye by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the flesh, ye shall live. If you live after the flesh, you’ll die! The cross does not give us a minor shift or two with regard to a few of our ethical and religious values. The cross radically disrupts the very center and citadel of your life from self to Christ. And if the cross has not done that, YOU’RE NOT A CHRISTIAN! My Friend face it, young rogue, you’re not a Christian until the cross has radically disrupted the very center and citadel of your life! And brought you from a life of commitment to serve self…What are the focal points of the reign of your self? If you’ve gone to the cross in union with Christ, it’s been shattered!"
- Al Martin

Thursday, April 22, 2010

IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America


Yesterday, I received the following note from my dear friend Joaquin Fernandez:

Dear friends,

I am co-producing a new documentary film with my friend Colin Gunn. It's called "IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America" and we hope it will be a lot of fun to watch. It should also be very helpful in understanding where the modern state-run school system came from, the devastating effect it has had on our nation, and what many Christians are doing about obeying God's word regarding the education and discipleship of their children.

On our website, you will find a video podcast with Colin and I introducing the film, a teaser trailer, clips from interviews, a map of where we will be traveling in our Big Yellow Bus tour (we're traveling in a school bus with Colin, his wife and their seven children), plus much more.

Please help us by letting others know about the film via Facebook and other online networks, your blog, etc., or just forward this email to your contacts with the website information. Please consider also purchasing a backstage pass with lots of free and exclusive stuff and you will be helping us produce this important and sure to be controversial new film.

Thanks and let me know what you think!

Joaquin



So, here are the links:
IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America
www.IndoctriNationMovie.com
www.YouTube.com/IndoctriNationMovie



By the way, here's the trailer for the movie "The Widow's Might"  - winner of the $101,000 first place prize at the 2009 SCIFF in San Antonio, Texas. Colin Gunn played the part of the mailman as he said in the "IndoctriNation" Trailer.



1 comment:

  1. You disgust me. I hope that christianity gets wiped off the face of the planet. I cant wait for this planet to get blown to bits, because people like you make me physically ill.

    ReplyDelete